- How personal information is collected
- How the collected personal information will be kept confidential
- How we will use the personal information collected
- How they are able to control the personal information collected
- How we secure the data
- How we dispose of the data
- Who we share data with
Information Being Collected
We may collect the following categories of information from our:
- Website visitors:
- Contact information such as name, company name, company website, telephone number, and e-mail address
- E-mail address, name, and contact information of visitors who register for the Cync Newsletter
- E-mail addresses and names in blog entries
- Application Authorized Users:
- Contact information such as name, company name, company website, telephone number, addresses, e-mail address, income information, Social Security number, tax ID, credit, and financial information
- Contact information such as name, telephone number, address, e-mail address, income information, Social Security number, passport, license, and financial information
- Annual reviews, payroll, and raises or bonuses
How Data is Being Collected
- Only authorized users have access to the online application to manually enter or file upload privacy data.
- All private data is stored in a locked filing cabinet in a locked room that only administration has the access to and authority to obtain and store.
How We Use the Information Collected
- Website visitors only for the following purposes:
- Follow up with individuals requesting information about our services
- Keep records of sales leads generated through the website
- Keep records of the contact information provided above
- For marketing purposes
- Application authorized users only for the following purposes:
- NDS Systems does not use any of the application data that the authorized users enter or store in the application
- NDS Systems only obtains private data to keep a record of the employees
- Signed documents will be kept and updated annually to meet the SOC 2 requirements
How Employees and Users Can Control Their Data
- Visitors may opt out of receiving advertising or promotional emails from us by selecting the opt-out link located at the bottom of all our electronic communications. Site visitors may also email firstname.lastname@example.org directly with a request to be removed from such communications.
- Social Media Features/Blogs:
- Our website includes social media features, such as Facebook and Linked In. These features may collect your IP address, which page you are visiting on our Web site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy statement of the company providing them.
- Our website also offers or may offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. We are not responsible for any personal information you choose to submit in these forums.
- Links to Third-Party Sites:
- Authorized users may opt out of receiving notifications from the application by contacting the lender’s administration. Users may also email email@example.com directly with a request to be removed from such communications.
- Employees are able to obtain their individual private information, payroll information, and sign documents upon request to administration.
Cync Software employs commercially reasonable and appropriate security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the personal information it processes. These safeguards help protect against unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and provide for the appropriate use of personal information. Maintaining the integrity & confidentiality of data is Cync Software’s highest responsibility. To fulfill this responsibility, Cync Software is SOC 2 certified. The SOC 2 certification verifies that we have policies in place covering:
- Client implementation
- Data transfer
- Storage of data
- Destruction of data
- Confidential and private data handling
Retention and Disposal of Data
Cync Software will comply with the applicable provisions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and any other applicable privacy laws pertaining to the destruction of data.
- The company shall check all equipment containing storage media to ensure that any sensitive data or licensed software has been removed or securely overwritten prior to disposal.
- Protection of sensitive electronic information in the form of attachments, and acceptable use of electronic communication facilities
- Retention and disposal of business correspondence in accordance with national and local laws and regulations
- The company shall protect important records from loss, destruction, and falsification, in accordance with statutory, regulatory, contractual, and business requirements.
- Guidelines have been established for the retention, storage, handling, and disposal of records and information.
- The time period for which records are to be retained shall be defined. Records and information shall be protected from loss, destruction, and falsification.
No Services for Minors
Cync Software does not knowingly collect information from minors. To use the website, you must be the age of legal majority in your place of residence. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete information associated with a minor as soon as we learn that a minor has submitted information about himself/herself to us.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Cync Software shall not sell personal information, retain, use or disclose personal Information for any purpose other than for the specific purpose of performing the services, employment services, or outside of the direct business relationship between the subscriber and Cync Software.
Changes to This Privacy Statement
NDS Systems reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time.
For authorized application users, we will send notices according to the contractual obligation set forth in the Master Service Agreement.
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement, the information practices of the company’s websites, or authorized application users should be directed to Cync Privacy. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.